- Global Energy Infrastructure
Paul Baybutt is the founder and CEO of Primatech Inc., a firm that specializes in process safety, security and risk analysis. He holds a PhD from the University of Manchester in England.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Refining / Safety / Pumps / Reactors / Management / Loss Prevention / Heat Transfer / Equipment / Environment / Corrosion / Compressors / Acid Gas Removal
Some process safety incidents occur as the result of simultaneous or sequential occurrences of operations or activities that interfere or clash with each other.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Economics / Environment / Loss Prevention / Management / Safety
Process hazard analysis (PHA) is performed to identify possible hazard scenarios that may occur in a process.
Managing the competency of company personnel is a critical aspect of process safety.
Performing a CSVA identifies vulnerabilities and needed security measures
Apply LOPA-HF to a fired furnace
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group