- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mannan, M. S.
Environment & Safety / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Carbon Management / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Middle East
The driving force for process safety has been primarily based on catastrophic events.
Oil and gas are contributing enormously to the quality of our lives in the 21st century, just as they were throughout the 20th century. With the economies in the various parts of the world expanding s..
At 1:20 p.m., March 23, 2005, the BP refinery at Texas City, Texas, experienced one of the worst industrial accidents in recent US history. More than 180 workers were injured, 15 people lost their liv..
Founded from a tragedy, this organization is leading the way in process safety
Implementation challenges faced by new and existing facilities
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group