- Global Energy Infrastructure
Varsha Sakhrani is a Senior Research Analyst in the Chemicals and Advanced Materials section for Markets and Markets. She has executed numerous market research studies related to water treatment systems, textiles and solvents for leading OEMs, raw materials suppliers and other consulting firms across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
A variety of aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents and thinners are being consumed globally. Preferences for one solvent over another depend on various factors, such as solvency, evaporation rate, boiling point, viscosity and surface tension.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group