- Global Energy Infrastructure
Turk, M. A.
Process Control / Americas / Analyzers / Asia/Pacific / Economics / Engineering & Design / Europe / Information Systems / Management / Middle East / Utilities
As automation moves into asset optimization, it spans all elements of operations and can run your process as a business.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Americas / Analyzers / Asia/Pacific / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Europe / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Middle East / Pumps / Safety
Operating companies are increasing efforts to reduce the risk of catastrophic events such as the release of toxic, reactive or explosive chemicals that can damage the environment or plant assets.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
- Russia declines to say how long fuel export ban will last 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group