- Global Energy Infrastructure
Johannes Poth is a Cetek Subject Matter Expert in ceramic science and engineering. He earned an engineering degree in ceramics from the University of Applied Science in Koblenz, Germany. Mr. Poth then joined Fosbel as a Quality and Product Manager, specializing in Cetek high-emissivity ceramic coatings. Over the years, he has been responsible for the development, application and market introduction of Cetek ceramic coatings globally. Mr. Poth joined Integrated Global Services (IGS) in 2017, when the Cetek brand was acquired by IGS, and continues to support fired heater efficiency optimization projects in Europe and around the globe.
Oxidation of external tube surfaces is responsible for metal loss at around 0.25 mm/yr, which limits tube life.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group