- Global Energy Infrastructure
Johannes Poth is a Cetek Subject Matter Expert in ceramic science and engineering. He earned an engineering degree in ceramics from the University of Applied Science in Koblenz, Germany. Mr. Poth then joined Fosbel as a Quality and Product Manager, specializing in Cetek high-emissivity ceramic coatings. Over the years, he has been responsible for the development, application and market introduction of Cetek ceramic coatings globally. Mr. Poth joined Integrated Global Services (IGS) in 2017, when the Cetek brand was acquired by IGS, and continues to support fired heater efficiency optimization projects in Europe and around the globe.
Oxidation of external tube surfaces is responsible for metal loss at around 0.25 mm/yr, which limits tube life.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group