- Global Energy Infrastructure
Johannes Poth is a Cetek Subject Matter Expert in ceramic science and engineering. He earned an engineering degree in ceramics from the University of Applied Science in Koblenz, Germany. Mr. Poth then joined Fosbel as a Quality and Product Manager, specializing in Cetek high-emissivity ceramic coatings. Over the years, he has been responsible for the development, application and market introduction of Cetek ceramic coatings globally. Mr. Poth joined Integrated Global Services (IGS) in 2017, when the Cetek brand was acquired by IGS, and continues to support fired heater efficiency optimization projects in Europe and around the globe.
Oxidation of external tube surfaces is responsible for metal loss at around 0.25 mm/yr, which limits tube life.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group