- Global Energy Infrastructure
Eric Teletzke is a territory manager and technical service engineer with the INEOS GAS/SPEC Technology Group. He has extensive experience with the design, operation and optimization of amine systems in a range of applications, including natural gas processing, LNG, refining, tail gas, acid gas enrichment, syngas, ammonia, liquid treating and carbon capture. Eric graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2007 with a BS degree in chemical engineering and joined the INEOS GAS/SPEC Technology Group in 2011.
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Maintenance & Reliability / Acid Gas Removal / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Americas / Pumps / Safety / Sulfur / Treating
Past corrosion incidents provide insight into the causes of corrosion and the preventive actions required to protect plant equipment and reduce costly plant downtime.
Acid Gas Removal / Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Maintenance & Reliability / Boilers / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Natural Gas / Piping / Products / Sulfur / Treating / Americas
Lost production from corrosion costs the oil and gas industry more than $1 B/yr.1
The total annual cost of corrosion in the oil and gas production industry is estimated to be $1.372 B.1 More significantly, failures due to corrosion can result in environmental releases and injury or death of plant personnel.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group