- Global Energy Infrastructure
Takahiro Sakaguchi is a Process Engineer at Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.’s Technology and Engineering Center. Mr. Sakaguchi holds a BE degree in chemical and energy engineering and an ME degree in materials science and chemical engineering, both from Yokohama National University in Japan.
Paraxylene (PX) separation is an energy-intensive process, as are most industrial chemical separations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group