- Global Energy Infrastructure
Michel Molinier is the Aromatics Technical Sales Manager with ExxonMobil Catalysts and Licensing LLC. He has nearly 20 yr of experience in petrochemical processes and 30 yr of experience in heterogeneous catalysis. He has held various commercial and technical positions within the company, and presently handles technical sales for all ExxonMobil xylenes processes licensed by ExxonMobil Catalysts and Licensing LLC or its partner, Axens. Dr. Molinier holds an MS degree in physical chemistry from the University of Bordeaux in France and a PhD in solid state chemistry from Philipps Universität Marburg in Germany.
Paraxylene (PX) separation is an energy-intensive process, as are most industrial chemical separations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group