- Construction Boxscore
Process Service Specialists names Russell Gaudin as Vice President of sales and marketing
Globally, > 90 MMbpd of crude oil, natural gas and refined hydrocarbons are produced, transported, stored and sold to end users.
AMPP welcomes new Chair of its board of directors
Endress+Hauser’s newly developed iTEMP TMT31 temperature transmitter (FIG. 1) for analog 4-20mA signals is characterized by its long-term stability, high accuracy and ease of use for reliable temperature measurement.
Quorum Software appoints Jan Manning as Chief Information Officer
Total organic carbon is an important quality parameter in the various manufacturing and process environments that depend on ultrapure water.
N’GENIUS Materials Technology has developed a new series of high-strength austenitic stainless steels that the company says will transform how materials are specified and utilized across the oil and gas sector.
Beckhoff USA names Daymon Thompson as Director of Product Management
Seeq appoints George Skaryak as Chief Revenue Officer
Anyone who has encountered foam clamshells for restaurant takeout food, white or green “peanut” packing to cushion shipments, or those thick foam blocks for protecting boxed furniture is familiar with expanded polystyrene (EPS).
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group