- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ritabrata Pramanik has more than 35 yr of experience in the design and engineering of heat transfer equipment in the oil and gas, petrochemical, LNG, fertilizer, chemical and power sectors. He was Fluor global Subject Matter Expert (SME) in heat exchanger thermal design and retired as a Design Director from the Fluor New Delhi office.
In a greenfield project, a proprietary heat exchanger<sup>a</sup> has been found to be preferable to conventional shell-and-tube (S&T) exchangers to optimize the total lifecycle cost (i.e., capital, operating, installation and maintenance costs).
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group