- Global Energy Infrastructure
Prasanth Sreekumar is the Global Industry Development Manager for the natural gas and LNG segment at Endress+Hauser. He has more than 20 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry, including vast experience in the field of process control instrumentation. Mr. Sreekumar has worked in various positions in product and industry marketing and is part of the Strategic Industry Group within the company, involved in portfolio and strategy development. He holds an engineering degree from Karnatak University and an MBA degree from the SPJ School of Global Management.
After natural gas is extracted from onshore and offshore sites, it must be transported and processed.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group