- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mohsen Eshaghi leads the rotary department of a company that manufactures API-compliant compressor packages. He has 8 yr of experience in research, design and construction in oil and gas industry projects. He is a lecturer of machinery courses and has authored articles about field operations and maintenance of API-compliant compressors. Eshaghi earned B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in mechanical engineering. The author can be reached at email@example.com.
Reciprocating compressors receive and deliver gas in discrete slugs (or pulses) as the pistons move back and forth.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group