- Global Energy Infrastructure
is the chief technology officer (CTO) at CCC Global. He began his career with CCC in 1987 as a field engineer and has held various roles in project engineering and control systems design. Mr. Staroselsky also spent nine years at GE working on compressor and turbine control systems. He earned a BS degree from the University of California at Berkeley, and an MS degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota.
Plant managers who work in a hydrocarbon-processing-industry (HPI), power-generation or other industrial facility can relate to the need to optimize energy consumption. Opportunities to reduce unneces..
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Compressors / Drivers / Engineering & Design / Europe / Information Systems / Management / Middle East / Motors / Pumps / Rotating Equipment / Turbines
All plant workers want to reduce the safety risk associated with turbomachinery operation while avoiding nuisance trips. The goal is to run machines in an efficient manner. In this context, safety ris..
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group