- Global Energy Infrastructure
a mechanical engineering graduate from Azad University, has been actively involved in the area of rotating and packaged equipment engineering since 2005. Since he joined Chagalesh Consulting Engineers in 2008, he has been engaged in many hydrocarbon processing projects as a machinery lead engineer. He holds a head position in the machinery department of Chagalesh and is also an instructor of pump and compressor courses.
When seeking a pump for a low-flow, high-head application, there is a temptation to choose a high-speed (HS) integral gear-driven centrifugal pump because of its advantages over multi-stage centrifugal and other types of pumps.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group