- Global Energy Infrastructure
a mechanical engineering graduate from Azad University, has been actively involved in the area of rotating and packaged equipment engineering since 2005. Since he joined Chagalesh Consulting Engineers in 2008, he has been engaged in many hydrocarbon processing projects as a machinery lead engineer. He holds a head position in the machinery department of Chagalesh and is also an instructor of pump and compressor courses.
When seeking a pump for a low-flow, high-head application, there is a temptation to choose a high-speed (HS) integral gear-driven centrifugal pump because of its advantages over multi-stage centrifugal and other types of pumps.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group