- Global Energy Infrastructure
Phukan, P. K.
Pranjal Kumar Phukan has more than 22 yr of experience in the field of procurement and contract management in the automotive, telecommunication and petrochemical sectors. He is affiliated with various international and domestic organizations of repute. Dr. Phukan is a published author, and he belongs to numerous organizations, associations and councils. He is a professional and chartered engineer.
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd. (BCPL) is building the Assam Gas Cracker complex in Lepetkata, India.
Petrochemicals / Project Management / Construction / Crude oil / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Polymers / Products / Asia/Pacific
The Assam gas cracker project was proposed as a part of the implementation of the Assam Accord, which was signed on August 15, 1985.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group