- Global Energy Infrastructure
Corina Sandu leads R&D projects at Baker Hughes. She is responsible for R&D for both upstream and downstream, working on chemical and instrumental platforms to mitigate corrosion, fouling and contaminants levels. Dr. Sandu has 13 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. She is a member of the American Chemical Society and the Society of Petroleum Engineers, and she has authored 24 technical publications and holds 12 patents. Dr. Sandu holds a PhD in materials chemistry from the University of Houston and a post-doctorate from Rice University.
Cooling water systems play a critical role in the efficient operation of hydrocarbon processing facilities.
Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Cetane / Crude oil / Diesel / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Gasoline / Middle East / Naphtha / Treating
New monitoring protocols can provide advance warning of any negative aspects of shale oil processing, thus enabling the refiner to take corrective measures early.
Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Crude oil / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Europe / Gasification / Gasoline / Hydrocracking / Hydrotreating / Middle East / Naphtha
A better understanding of asphaltene stability in crude oils allows refiners to increase blending of ‘opportunity’ feedstocks
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group