- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ron Beck is the Director of Energy Industry Marketing at AspenTech. He has been responsible for engineering product marketing, Aspen Economic Evaluation and Aspen Basic Engineering. He has more than 25 yr of experience in providing software solutions to the process industries and 15 yr of experience in chemical engineering technology commercialization. Mr. Beck has authored papers on key industry topics and has presented at several public industry events. He is a graduate of Princeton University in New Jersey.
For refiners, the future is full of uncertainty. Due to market forces—e.g., the macroeconomics of oil and gas supply and demand, the increasing demand for petrochemicals and new marine low-sulfur fuel requirements—organizations are faced with many business challenges that require increasingly flexible operations.
The impact of digital transformation on the LNG value chain is an area of active discussion and urgency.
HP Project Management: Build a better bid, or how to achieve a competitive advantage in capital projects
Process Optimization / Project Management / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Information Systems / Management / Middle East
As backlogs and revenues continue to be strong and on an upward path for most global engineering and construction (E&C) firms, competition for the best projects has increased. The energy industry’..
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group