- Global Energy Infrastructure
Swift, T. K.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Economics / Engineering & Design / Management / Natural Gas / Polymers
After a promising start, the global economy faltered in 2014 with heightened geopolitical uncertainty; recessions in Brazil, Japan and many European nations; and slowdowns in China, the Euro Area and ..
Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Americas / Aromatics / Catalysts / Gas to liquids (GTL) / Gasification / Naphtha / Polymers
Global manufacturing entered a soft period in 2012, with particular weakness in Europe and East Asia. The manufacturing sector represents the primary customer base for chemistry. The global industrial..
Many factors are reshaping the economics of this industry—many beyond the control of manufacturers
In the weeks leading up to early March, signs of an economic recovery have been mixed. The outlook for 2003 and 2004 largely depends upon geopolitical events and the effects of higher..
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group