- Global Energy Infrastructure
Swarandeep Singh is a corporate leader and obsessively curious technology professional mindfully helping technology leaders and their teams grow and succeed. His fresh viewpoints and collaborative style have helped strategically guide corporate clients, as well as standards developments community. With more than 20 yr of experience in the energy industry, Mr. Singh provides a balanced blend of business strategy, execution and technology. With a notorious positive attitude and specialization in project leadership, automation, smart manufacturing and security, he has earned various leadership roles at ABB, growing his competencies from enterprise technologies to advanced manufacturing technologies and cybersecurity.
Smart manufacturing standardization: Driving global interoperability for enabling factories of the future
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / People
Smart manufacturing is a topic that has generated considerable discussions within industry and standards organizations.
A vendor's true capability to support a distribution enterprise's global projects depends on a surprisingly large number of technical as well as service-related issues
This method has the potential to become the de-facto standard for efficient information exchange throughout the supply chain
Bringing real-time information from the plant into business systems is a challenging problem, and it is becoming more important as companies start optimizing their supply chains and adopt agile manufacturing strategies.
Although enterprise and control systems have evolved down mostly separate paths, they have approached a point where they could meet and exchange data. With the proliferation of information technologies (IT) on the plant floor, today's control and enterprise systems share a common hardware and operating system base.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group