- Global Energy Infrastructure
Chancellor Olaf Scholz set out Germany's ambitions to become a strategic production center for sustainable jet fuel and to lure investment to build on its importance as one of aerospace group Airbus' manufacturing centers.
ORLEN and Yokogawa Europe announce they have joined forces to initiate industrial-scale production of carbon neutral SAF.
The European Union is set to demand that cars running on e-fuels must be 100% carbon neutral if they are to be sold beyond 2035, a draft document showed, after Germany demanded e-fuel cars be exempted from the phase-out of new polluting vehicles.
The ethanol and corn industries slammed an advisory board to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for a draft report that found there could be little climate benefit to using corn-starch ethanol as a fuel, compared with gasoline.
Used cooking oil can be refined into fuels such as biodiesel and SAF, which can be blended with conventional fuels to reduce carbon emissions.
Industrial companies in the Netherlands get $42-49 B in tax breaks and subsidies annually for using fossil fuels, the Dutch government said in a report aimed at spurring international debate on such subsidies.
St. Charles Clean Fuels, LLC has contracted with Fugro to provide geotechnical engineering services for an innovative 'blue' ammonia facility in southeastern Louisiana.
LanzaJet and Technip Energies announced an agreement to strengthen their exclusive collaboration to support the global deployment of the LanzaJet Alcohol-to-Jet Process technology.
Container shipping giants CMA CGM and Maersk said they will cooperate in efforts to reduce emissions in the sector, including by supporting the use of methanol and aiding research into potential fuels like ammonia.
European Union quotas for SAF, seen as an expensive but essential key to greener air travel, are not achievable by today's standards, according to the chief executive of Germany's Lufthansa.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group