- Global Energy Infrastructure
The global market is anticipated to have a steady CAGR of 4.2% during the period from 2023 to 2033. The overall market size is predicted to expand from $59.4 B in 2023 to $89.6 B by 2033.
Brazil-based Braskem, Latin America´s biggest petrochemical organization, is seeing atypical scenarios in plastic resin markets that include very large flows of plastic resin exports from the world´s top producer countries into the less developed areas because much of the Northern Hemisphere demand remains challenged.
Global subsidies for fossil fuels rose by $2 T over the past two years to reach a record $7 T in 2022, according to new estimates from the International Monetary Fund.
The United States expanded its sanctions against Myanmar to include foreign companies or individuals helping the country’s military junta to procure jet fuel that it uses to launch airstrikes on its own people, the U.S. Treasury Department said in a statement.
Oil prices were down 1% as a build in US gasoline stocks fed worries about demand after Japan and Europe posted gloomy manufacturing data.
Shell is considering a sale of its Singapore refining and petrochemical plants as part of a broader strategic review and has hired investment bank Goldman Sachs to explore a potential deal, said several sources close to the matter.
Oil prices slid almost 2% as gloomy global manufacturing data grabbed attention ahead of an annual meeting of central bankers at Jackson Hole in the United States, with interest rates high on the agenda.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group