- Global Energy Infrastructure
Behnaz Hojjati has more than 20 yr of research, industrial (EPC companies) and academic experience. Dr. Hojjati has received numerous acknowledgements and awards, including the Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (OGSST) and Industrial R&D Fellowships from the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council. She graduated from Western University in Canada.
Pressure safety valves (PSVs) are designed to protect personnel and plant properties from an overpressure occurrence in equipment or piping by relieving fluid to a safe location.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group