- Global Energy Infrastructure
Karre, A. V.
Avinashkumar Karre is a Process Engineer with Worley Group in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He has 13 yr of experience in the refining and chemical industries, as well as extensive experience in oil refinery revamp operations, catalysis and water treatment areas.
Hot oil, also called thermic fluid, is a heat transfer fluid (HTF) used in oil refineries and chemical plants.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group