- Global Energy Infrastructure
Valsaraj, K. T.
Kalliat T. Valsaraj is the Charles and Hilda Roddey Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dr. Valsaraj received his B.Sc degree from Calicut University, India; an M.Sc degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras; and his PhD from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. He is a fellow of AIChE, AAAS, NAI and RSC.
Hot oil, also called thermic fluid, is a heat transfer fluid (HTF) used in oil refineries and chemical plants.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group