- Global Energy Infrastructure
Karre, A. V.
Avinashkumar Karre is a Process Engineer with Worley Group in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He has 13 yr of experience in the refining and chemical industries, as well as extensive experience in oil refinery revamp operations, catalysis and water treatment areas.
Hot oil, also called thermic fluid, is a heat transfer fluid (HTF) used in oil refineries and chemical plants.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group