- Global Energy Infrastructure
Darryl Seillier is a technology advisor at Valero Energy Corp., and is responsible for leading strategic projects and company-wide process improvement in the areas of energy efficiency and hydrogen systems.
Petrochemicals / Process Control / Engineering & Design / Crude oil / Refining / Distillation / Process Optimization
A methodology was implemented to optimize the operation of a refinery crude distillation unit (CDU) using a combination of process simulation and statistical modeling methods.
A new methodology can be used to optimize the operations of an alkylation unit based on response surface methods.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group