- Global Energy Infrastructure
Laurent Ferrari has 20 yr of APC experience in refining and petrochemicals. He started his career with ExxonMobil Chemicals in 1997 and joined Total Central Engineering in 2001. He is based in Belgium, where he supports the deployment of APC applications across Total’s refining and chemical branch. Mr. Ferrari also leads Total’s APC network and helps maintain best practices throughout the organization.
Following good experience with a generalized cut-point calculation (GCC) inferential package, which models main fractionators with side streams, French energy major Total decided to experiment with a generalized distillation shortcut (GDS) inferential package, which models simpler, two-product distillation columns.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group