- Global Energy Infrastructure
Engelhart, W. G.
Gary Engelhart is the Product Line Marketing Manager for SpectraSensors. He is responsible for TDLAS analyzer applications in the hydrocarbon processing industries, including natural gas processing, LNG, refining and petrochemicals. He has 25 yr of experience in analytical instrumentation and chemical process equipment.
Raw wellhead natural gas is a complex mixture of methane (CH<sub>4</sub>), hydrocarbon condensates, natural gas liquids (NGL), water, contaminants, hydrogen sulfide (H<sub>2</sub>S), carbon dioxide (CO<sub>2</sub>), nitrogen, mercury and other compounds.
Catalytic reformer units convert naphtha into high-octane aromatic compounds called reformates, which are used in gasoline blending and formulation. UOP developed the catalytic reforming process and brought the first unit into operation in 1949.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group