- Global Energy Infrastructure
Jan Pawlewitz is Senior Vice President, North America for Siemens. Mr. Pawlewitz leads a team for COMOS Plant Engineering and XHQ Operation Intelligence Software for engineering, procurement and construction companies and operators. He began his career in a mid-size software company based in Germany, and has held several management positions in sales, service and business development. He joined Siemens in 2009 as the Head of business development for COMOS Software. In July 2010, he took responsibility for the COMOS Software Business in China and the Asia-Pacific region. He has more than 28 yr of experience in the oil, gas and process industries.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Catalysts / Compressors / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / People / Products / Pumps / Reactors
Today’s tools are often specialized for a certain type of task; however, they often lack the connectivity that would enable the easy comparison and cross-reference of asset information. Engineering tools are well suited for design and build phases, but may be less suited for use in operations and maintenance.
The tiny company town of Sinclair sits in south-central Wyoming.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group