- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bamrung Sungnoen is a Process Technology Engineer for the SCG Chemicals Co. Ltd. Process Technology Center in Thailand. He provides technical support for scale-up, from laboratory to pilot scale, involving heterogeneous catalyst and adsorbent. He has worked in various roles within the process design, research and development sections. He received BS (1st ranking in class) and MS degrees in chemical engineering from Naresuan and Chulalongkorn Universities, respectively.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant and then ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
In the conventional development approach, a multi-stage process begins in the laboratory, moves to the pilot plant, and ends at the commercial unit, often before any financial benefits are realized.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group