- Construction Boxscore
Khawdah, M. A.
Mohammad A. Khawdah is the Process Engineering Department Senior Manager at Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Complex, a SABIC affiliate company. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals and has more than 13 yr of international technical experience working with a world-leading technology licensor in the oil and gas industry specializing in process technology licensing, catalysts and adsorbents manufacturing. Khawdah has served in several technical positions as Technical Advisor, engineering technology Superintendent, and process engineering and operation Manager for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities of mega-project startup and operational technical support for a number of refineries, petrochemicals and gas processing plants worldwide.
C3, splitter revamp case study emphasizes importance of balancing in four-pass trays to achieve separation efficiency and capacity
The C<sub>3</sub> splitter in an olefins plant is one of the most important and critical pieces of equipment: it separates polymer-grade propylene from propane.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Biden-Harris administration (U.S.) allocates $366 MM to reduce energy costs and boost security in rural areas nationwide 2/28
- China's aviation fuel demand expected to rise 13% in 2024 2/28
- European airlines secure supplies of low-carbon jet fuel 2/28
- U.S. biofuel credit prices hit 3-year low, expected to stay weak, EIA says 2/28
- ACC comments on 45V clean hydrogen production tax credit proposal 2/28
- NETL discovers breakthrough scaling approach for circulating fluidized bed technology 2/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group