- Global Energy Infrastructure
is a Mechanical Engineer with 5 yr of field experience in rotating equipment for the oil and gas and HPI industries. He began his career in 2017 at the Saudi Aramco Jubail refinery (SASREF) as a Rotating Equipment Engineer. In 2018, he joined Saudi Aramco as a Reliability Engineer at Abqaiq Plants. His area of expertise is focused on centrifugal pumps, equipment upgrades and replacement, unreliability events investigations, and implementation of the latest maintenance technologies and best practices. Mr. Abdulaziz is a Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional by SMRP as well as a Certified Machinery Lubrication Analyst Level I (MLA I) by ICML. He has acquired an Associate Engineer degree from the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). The author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engineering is all about solving problems with efficient solutions by designing and building various technologies and techniques.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group