- Global Energy Infrastructure
Puro, D. H.
Dawn H. Puro is Program Executive for ProSight’s Energy niches: Petrosure, Downstream Energy Contractors, and Propane and Fuel Oil Delivery. She brings with her more than 20 yr of property and casualty expertise in energy, product liability, transportation, public entity, construction, healthcare, product recall and crisis management. She has been featured as a panelist, speaker and moderator at various industry conferences including PLRB and Advisen Insights. Ms. Puro graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a BA degree and received further executive leadership training from Harvard University and Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business.
To say that the downstream energy sector is facing a time of unprecedented challenge would be the understatement of the decade.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group