- Global Energy Infrastructure
Puro, D. H.
Dawn H. Puro is Program Executive for ProSight’s Energy niches: Petrosure, Downstream Energy Contractors, and Propane and Fuel Oil Delivery. She brings with her more than 20 yr of property and casualty expertise in energy, product liability, transportation, public entity, construction, healthcare, product recall and crisis management. She has been featured as a panelist, speaker and moderator at various industry conferences including PLRB and Advisen Insights. Ms. Puro graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a BA degree and received further executive leadership training from Harvard University and Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business.
To say that the downstream energy sector is facing a time of unprecedented challenge would be the understatement of the decade.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group