- Global Energy Infrastructure
Puro, D. H.
Dawn H. Puro is Program Executive for ProSight’s Energy niches: Petrosure, Downstream Energy Contractors, and Propane and Fuel Oil Delivery. She brings with her more than 20 yr of property and casualty expertise in energy, product liability, transportation, public entity, construction, healthcare, product recall and crisis management. She has been featured as a panelist, speaker and moderator at various industry conferences including PLRB and Advisen Insights. Ms. Puro graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a BA degree and received further executive leadership training from Harvard University and Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business.
To say that the downstream energy sector is facing a time of unprecedented challenge would be the understatement of the decade.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group