- Global Energy Infrastructure
Simon Jones is the Head of Professional Services for Petrotechnics. With more than 20 yr of experience in chemical, oil and gas industries, Mr. Jones leads the consulting practice in the fields of operational management, safe work systems and operational risk management in client oil and gas facilities around the world. Mr. Jones is particularly interested in the potential information that technology offers to enhance asset integrity and improve operational performance. He holds an engineering MS degree in process safety and loss prevention from Sheffield University in the UK, and is actively involved in the Center for Chemical Process Safety European Regional network.
The 2018 edition of Petrotechnics’ process safety management (PSM) and operational risk management report builds on insights gained from the 2017 survey.
Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment & Safety / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Management / Petrochemicals / Rotating Equipment / Refining / Safety
In 2017, Petrotechnics released its process safety and risk management (PSM) survey.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group