- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brock Trotter, a Chemical Engineer for PEMY Consulting, graduated with a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Oklahoma and is a registered EIT in the state of Oklahoma. He has provided a variety of engineering services along oil and gas value streams including terminals, pipelines, upstream production and refining. His expertise focuses on process engineering, safety engineering, software development, tank engineering and pipeline analysis. Mr. Trotter has served as an independent expert for many management of change (MOC) and process hazard analysis (PHA) projects; furthermore, he actively supports expert witness analysis and testimony regarding petroleum overfill and fire events. He has performed hydraulic analyses and produced levels of concern (LOCs) for onshore terminal facilities. Similarly, he has been responsible for the engineering and strategy of tank alterations. As a software developer, Mr. Trotter has designed and built programs to perform vapor cloud analysis for petrochemical overfill events, tank calibration software, storm/hurricane risk analysis tools, comprehensive API 653 calculator and others. In addition to engineering projects and software development, he has written several articles and publications.
API 653 Annex B is the standard for evaluating tank bottom settlement.
Europe / Construction / Diesel / Environment & Safety / Environment / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Products / Refining
The Buncefield explosion in the UK was the worst post-World War 2 fire/explosion incident.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Management / People / Products / Europe
The Buncefield explosion was the worst post World War 2 fire/explosion incident.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group