- Global Energy Infrastructure
Olivier Trifilieff is the Market Sales and Business Development Manager for Pall Corp.’s FTAP group for the Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. He joined Pall Corp. in 2000 and has served in various marketing, sales and technical assistance roles for the oil and gas, refining and chemical industries.
The production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) requires a number of stages to effectively purify the feed gas. These stages are essential to maintain continuous operation and to meet product specifications. Liquid and solid contamination issues are common in many feed gas purification operations and can cause severe problems with equipment fouling, leading to additional expenses in maintenance and equipment repair, reduced production capacity and even unscheduled shutdowns.
The production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) requires a number of stages to effectively purify the feed gas. These stages are essential to maintain continuous operation and to meet product specifications.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
- Australia's Woodside, Santos in talks for $53-B oil-gas merger 12/8
- India’s Russian oil imports seen rising on lower prices 12/8
- Nigeria's Dangote refinery receives first crude cargo 12/8
- Details of Canada's planned regulations to limit oil and gas emissions 12/8
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the LyondellBasell ethylene oxide & derivatives business and production facility at Bayport, Texas (U.S.) for $700 MM 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group