- Global Energy Infrastructure
David Engel is Managing Director of Nexo Solutions and Global Technology Leader for Exion Systems. He holds a BS degree in industrial chemistry from the University of Santiago, Chile, and a PhD in organic chemistry from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. Dr. Engel has published more than 75 articles and has 18 invention patents in his name.
Amine units, and to a lesser extent tail gas treating units (TGTUs), experience occasional “shoe polish” sludge contamination.
Manage contaminants in amine treating units—Part 2: Rich amine filtration, inlet separation and amine foaming
The installation and operation of suitable separation and filtration systems have become key components of virtually all process units, especially amine units.
Installation and operation of suitable contaminant removal systems, such as filtration, coalescing and adsorption equipment, have become key components in amine units.
Capacity and throughput improvement in a refinery LPG treating unit are made possible by implementing an amine recovery program.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group