- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nuno FaÍsca is a Managing Consultant for Europe, the Middle East and Asia regions in Nexant’s energy and chemicals advisory. Dr. Faísca is a chemical engineer with nearly 20 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry. He has managed numerous commercial and technical due diligence deals, feasibility studies and construction monitoring of petrochemical plants for project finance and transaction support. He earned a PhD in chemical engineering from Imperial College of London, UK.
Over the past several years, greenhouses gas (GHG) emissions have become a pressing global issue.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Catalysts / Construction / Economics / Middle East / Polymers
The recent agreement between Iran and the international community represents clear opportunities and challenges for petrochemical producers.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group