- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mandal, K. K.
Kishore Kumar Mandal is a Technical Consultant for Nayara Energy Ltd. in Vadinar, India. He has worked on several different refinery units, including atmospheric vacuum distillations, FCCUs, DHDTs and hydrocrackers. Mandal has carried out assignments in commissioning, operations, technical services and projects, and worked for Indian Oil Corp. for 36 yr before retiring as the General Manager. Mandal obtained his B.Tech degree in chemical engineering from IIT, Kharagpur, India in 1982.
Implement advanced level control techniques to improve crude distillation unit stabilizer performance
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Crude oil / Equipment / Hydrotreating / Naphtha
The performance of refinery operations depends on the stable operation of the plant.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating
Plant performance depends on stable operations, with steady feed, product flow, temperature and pressure control as per process requirements.
While it may seem like a simple vessel, the desalter is a critical section in a crude distillation unit.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group