- Global Energy Infrastructure
Aleksandr Shevchenko is the Vice Rector for research and also the Head of the department of processes and apparatus of food production at the National University of Food Technologies in Kiev, Ukraine. His main research areas include developing technologies and equipment for long-term storage of food products, and energy-saving technologies for the beverage industry.
Distillation is the most widespread separation method in history.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group