- Global Energy Infrastructure
Maleta, V. N.
Vladimir N. Maleta is an entrepreneur who successfully developed and implemented new cyclic distillation technology in industry. He holds an MSc degree in mechanical engineering from the Kiev Institute of Food Industry and a PhD in engineering from the National University of Food Technologies in Ukraine. He started his own company (Maleta Cyclic Distillation LLC) and began implementing scientific developments in the Industry.
Distillation is the most widespread separation method in history.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group