- Global Energy Infrastructure
Suthan Rupesh is a Consulting Mechanical Engineer based in Kerala, India. He has more than 17 yr of experience in the field of static equipment. He has also worked as a Lead/Senior Engineer for EPC companies such as Worley/Jacobs (Singapore), JGC Corp. (Saudi Arabia), Engineers India Ltd., Larsen & Toubro and Atkins (India). His research interests include shell-and-tube heat exchangers and corrosion studies. Mr. Rupesh is also a Member of The Institution of Engineers (India), and he holds a BEng degree in mechanical engineering from Lukhdhirji Engineering College in Morbi, India.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Compressors / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Products / Pumps / Rotating Equipment / Safety
Process equipment operating in a brownfield environment is often rerated pertaining to the changes in process parameters during debottlenecking.
Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is a severe form of localized external corrosion that occurs on stainless steel (SS) that has been insulated.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia may ease ban on diesel exports soon 10/4
- U.S. energy company HIF Global, Japan's Eneos to explore cooperation in e-fuels 10/4
- Kuwait's Kipic says third refinery at Al Zour oil compound to start operation before end of October 10/4
- India buys less Russian oil while Turkey increases its purchases 10/4
- Belize to launch project to make biofuel from seaweed clogging Caribbean coasts 10/4
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group