- Global Energy Infrastructure
Suthan Rupesh is a Consulting Mechanical Engineer based in Kerala, India. He has more than 17 yr of experience in the field of static equipment. He has also worked as a Lead/Senior Engineer for EPC companies such as Worley/Jacobs (Singapore), JGC Corp. (Saudi Arabia), Engineers India Ltd., Larsen & Toubro and Atkins (India). His research interests include shell-and-tube heat exchangers and corrosion studies. Mr. Rupesh is also a Member of The Institution of Engineers (India), and he holds a BEng degree in mechanical engineering from Lukhdhirji Engineering College in Morbi, India.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Compressors / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Products / Pumps / Rotating Equipment / Safety
Process equipment operating in a brownfield environment is often rerated pertaining to the changes in process parameters during debottlenecking.
Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is a severe form of localized external corrosion that occurs on stainless steel (SS) that has been insulated.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group