- Global Energy Infrastructure
Viswanath Krishnan is an IBM Global Executive who heads the Industry 4.0 portfolio for the process industries (chemicals, petroleum and industrial products). He is a thought leader in the domain, with 28 yr of hands-on expertise in the chemicals and petroleum segments, particularly around manufacturing and the supply chain. He has worked in multiple geographies on various engagements, including greenfield and established refineries and petrochemical and chemical complexes. In his present role, Dr. Krishnan works with clients in their digital transformation (Industry 4.0 and others), in an era that places a premium on costs, resilience and sustainability. Dr. Krishnan holds a PhD in chemical engineering.
Demands for sustainability are pervasive and are mandated, legislated or strongly encouraged in different social, industrial and political segments.
Process manufacturing, which typically includes refining, petrochemicals and commodities chemicals, has traditionally focused on stability, controllability and optimization.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group