- Global Energy Infrastructure
Van Wagenberg, M.
Mauriyd Van Wagenberg is President of IBASC, an engineering management and research firm, and has extensive experience in tracking the health of engineering organizations and of the engineering execution on complex plants. Dr. Van Wagenberg has worked for more than 30 years in the field of improving engineering performance and on project risk analysis. He has performed comparative analysis among organizations and developed ways to fine-tune engineering execution toward specific project needs. Dr. Van Wagenberg has written papers on design performance, owner/EPC relationships, developments in industrial areas, and energy transformation. He completed his PhD in industrial organization from Radboud University in the Netherlands.
Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Management / People
The energy sector is executing demanding projects to make LNG plants and refineries greener, and to implement completely new green energy solutions.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment
For centuries, division of labor has been the recipe to improve productivity—dividing an organizational set of tasks into smaller tasksets, as assigned to individuals.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Management
Prior to the hardships faced during the global pandemic, the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) industry was already facing several challenges.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group